I think we all have our certain quirks. Weird things that just make us..well, us!
I happened to notice a few of them lately, and they just made me laugh. Just for your own humor, I thought I would share these quirks. Maybe you do the same things?? Or it’s quite possible that I am just a weirdo.
Tresemme Extra Firm Control. Yep, the ONLY kind I will buy. I have tried all different kinds, from the expensive stuff (around $20) to the super cheap stuff. (Like Suave) But, nope I keep coming back to this brand. I love it; it doesn’t leave my hair weighed down..and it does not make it all chunky. & the best part is it’s only $4.
2. I have an excuse for every.single.day of the week as to why I need to go to Starbucks for my coffee.
Monday: Well, I’m sure we can all figure this one out. Mondays SUCK. Plain & simple. Pretty good excuse, if I do say so myself.😉
Tuesday: Ew. Tuesday. What a boring day. Nothing happens on a Tuesday, it’s not like a Wednesday, since Wednesday’s mean I’m half way through the week. I need something to cheer me up.
Wednesday: YAY! It’s hump day. But, oh wait…that means that I still have HALF of the week left. Yikes. Better get some caffeine to power me through this day.
Thursday: I love Thursday! Some of my favorite shows come on Thursday nights. Better get Starbucks to make sure I stay awake for those shows. (mind you I’m drinking this coffee at 8am, how in the WORLD is it going to help me at 8pm?!)
Friday: WOOOHOO! It’s Friday. I made it through the week. I deserve a treat. (treat = coffee) And don’t a MILLION people out there celebrate Friday with a Starbuck’s coffee?! I can’t be left out, I have to get mine too.
Saturday: believe it or not, Saturday is the LEAST likely day that I will get Starbucks. I am always up way before Craig, so I just typically make a cup of coffee in the Keurig (& it’s usually a Starbucks K-cup) while I wait for him to get up. BUT, if I do happen to head to Starbucks, I totally have a reason ;) –> It’s the WEEKEND!!! That in itself is a good reason!
Sunday: Sunday is the day that I get Starbucks for Craig & I. He loves his special ‘Sunday coffee.’ I think I secretly started going to Starbucks every Sunday so that I could get coffee.
(LOVE the S-bux Valentine’s cup!)
Umm, I think I have an addiction. But I can guarantee you that I have an excuse for my addiction😉
3. I like adding the word ‘pants’ to the end of names (people, pets, whoever) & to adjectives. (hence the title of this blog) Examples include: picky pants (most used), pretty pants (& I don’t mean when I’m describing actual pants🙂 ), Holly Pants (not referring to my own self though), and many others…but you have probably had enough of all of this pants talking.
4. I realize this is such a typical girl thing. But I love shoes. I have way too many pairs. & I can’t stop buying them. I love all of the new colors for the upcoming season. All of the cute pastels & bright colors.
I’m in l.o.v.e.
The good thing about my shoe addiction is that most of them only cost between $15- $45. I’m not big into buying a bunch of designer shoes. (well, unless you think Jessica Simpson is designer. Her shoes are my favorite)
6. I’m a picker. I pick at everything. Scabs, pimples, nail polish, etc. Any of that. It’s kind of gross, but I can’t help it. Lucky for you, the one thing I don’t pick is my nose😉
7. Speaking of picking…I’m OCD about cleaning my face & moisturizing. I asked ‘Santa’ (aka Craig) for a Clarisonic Mia for Christmas.
I adore this thing. I HIGHLY recommend one. I have noticed a HUGE difference in my face. Less breakouts (if any), fewer blackheads (gross!) & just overall much more soft.
Well, I use this at least twice a day..and then I moisturize at night. Wanna know what I use for moisturizer? (& I swear by it!)
Yep, good ol’ fashioned Vaseline. It’s the best! Wanna see fine lines disappear?? Try this!!!! (& it’s SUPER cheap. Way better than paying like $70 for some name brand stuff!)
Heard enough of my strange ways?!😉
Please tell me you can relate to at least one of them.